Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tabula Tua- Dragonfly Glass


A few weeks ago, I got out of work a bit earlier than usual and decided to window shop at the stores on Armitage street in Chicago. It was at the top of my list to stop at Tabula Tua where one can find "casual, everyday tableware, serving pieces and unusual tabletop accessories that are beautiful, unique and of the highest handcrafted quality. We have since expanded our selection to include other home furnishings ranging from rugs to furniture to clocks and pillows." Prior to my shopping excursion at this tableware boutique, I looked on their website for something to buy with my gift certificate. And what I found were these fabulous dragonly glasses handcrafted from recycled glass. They has that every so slight green cast in the glass and look something like the texture and thickness of old coke bottles. And the etched dragonfly motiff are a nice touch. I drink out of these glasses all the time. http://www.tabulatua.com/tabula/product.asp?s_id=0&prod_name=Dragonfly+Iced+Tea+Glasses+by+Mariposa&pf_id=PAAAAAHONFFNHGGI&dept_id=4826

No comments:

Post a Comment